The 2020 Vegas Winter Weekend will be held at the Plaza Hotel & Casino. The Plaza is located at the edge of Fremont Street and is one of the few hotels with an heated pool in Las Vegas.
Location : Address: 1 S Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Dates: February 26 – March 1st, 2020
Room rate: Wed/Thurs/Sun = $33/night, Fri/Sat = $96/night + $18 discounted resort fee
8pm – 10:00pm : Kick off mixer in room 2354, South Tower. Come meet new people!
9pm – 10:00pm : Registration in room 2354, South Tower.
10pm – 2am : Roaming Suite Parties, 23rd floor, South Tower
12pm – 6pm : Vendor Fair (Sierra 9 Ballroom)
1pm – 2pm: Bingo game
10pm – 4am : “Rio Carnival” Themes Club Night (part of the proceeds will go to breast cancer research)
12pm – 6pm : Vendor Fair (Sierra 9 Ballroom) – Clothing Swap
2:pm – 3pm: Ladies Hour (Sierra 9 Ballroom)
2:pm – 3pm: Man Hour (Room 2354, South Tower)
10pm – 4am : “Super Heroes & Game Of Thrones” Themed Club Night
Daytime events for Friday and Saturday will be added to the Itinerary shortly.
Deadline to pay online is Friday February 21st at www.xlenceplus.com/shop/
Super Early Bird sale is non refundable and non transferable.
Booking Code: SXLNC20
- Click on “Book Your Room” to the left of the home page.
- Enter the arrival date as indicated and number of nights.
- Underneath the room photo (as shown in circle below), there is a place to enter a “Promo” code. This is where you enter the booking code.
- Click on “Check Availability” which is located ABOVE the promo code in the red box. Note: The next screen tends to roll so arrow up to see the full contents. (We’re working on this.)
- To confirm click the “Book Room” button and complete the reservation information as usual.
- Call (800) 634-6575.
- Please have your booking code to give to the agent as this will be the quickest way for them to help you.
- The call center is currently open 7 days a week from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm PST.
- Check your group information for the reservation cut-off date. The group rate is not guaranteed beyond this date or if the block fills before this date. We encourage everyone to make their travel arrangements as early as possible.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am. Beginning at 10:00 am daily, if the hotel has the availability we will allow early check-ins for no additional fee. Las Vegas experiences a heavy volume. Please anticipate registration lines during peak hours. A government id/license will be required upon check-in.
- A deposit equal to $100.00 per room is required upon check-in for any incidentals. If a credit card is used, an authorization will be taken but an actual charge will not be processed until check-out if there are any charges. The authorization will reduce the available credit line until it is released back by your banking institution. If a debit card is used, the amount will be withdrawn from your account. Upon check-out if there are no charges, the deposit will be refunded back to the account. The Hotel cannot determine when the funds become available in your account. Check with your banking institution before traveling.
- Bed type (king vs two queens) and smoking preference are on a request basis. We will do our best however neither is guaranteed.
- Standard guest rooms have a maximum of four (4) occupants. By order of Fire Marshall the Hotel is not permitted to place a rollaway bed in a guest room with two beds.
- Only guests who’s name appears on the reservation will be permitted to check-in for that room. If you are sharing, even with a spouse, please make sure to include their name on the reservation.
- Each room will require one adult of 21 years or older.